Travel Risk Management & Safety
From our experience at MSI from travelling all around the world providing training and consultancy we now offer a Travel Risk Management & Safety Course. Corporations and businesses have a duty of care to safeguard their staff who are travelling abroad. Our courses can be tailored to the clients’ needs, the country they will be travelling to and a full country brief.
All this can be done at the clients’ office either in the United Kingdom or overseas.
The Travel Risk Management & Safety Course covers the following subjects:
- Travel Preparation
- Full Travel / Security Brief On The Country You Are Travelling To.
- Open Source Information To Research Intended Country I.E. Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Local Embassy
- Medical Intelligence Brief On The Country and Health Advice.
- Safety & Security In Whist In Country Including Terrorism.
- Travel Survival Pack.
- Safety At The Airport.
- Ground Transportation When You Arrive In – Country including Taxis, Trains & Buses.
- Driving In – Country.
- Hotel Safety/ Security, Tricks & Tips.
- Personal Security on the Street from Bag Theft and Pick Pockets.
- Risks In The Country – Man Made & Natural Disasters.
- Route Planning From The Airport To The Hotel or Place Of Work.
- Cyber Security Overseas.
- Kidnap Prevention & Conduct If Taken.
READY TO KNOW MORE?
If you want to know more about our Travel Risk Management & Safety course? Maybe you have questions in general? Click the “Contact Us” button below to get in touch.