EMERGENCY FIRST AID FOR ARBORISTS
In partnership with Gristwood and Toms Ltd we are now running a Two Day Level Three Emergency First Aid Course For Arborists for which includes the level 3 Forestry (+ F qualification) approved by the forestry commission and is specially tailored to the industry.
The course is an approved OFQUAL course giving the delegates a Level Three Qualification in Emergency First Aid and a Level Three 3 Forestry qualification.
It can be conducted over two days including outdoor realistic training exercises.
A range of comprehensive range of subjects are covered over the two days which are:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation and calling the emergency services.
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures, sprain, strains and spinal injuries.
- Medical Conditions including heart attacks, angina, epilepsy, asthma and diabetes.
- Treatment of a choking casualty
- Wounds and bleeding.
- Catastrophic Bleed Management and use of CAT Tourniquet and Haemostatic Dressings.
- Chainsaw injuries
- Head injuries
- Burns & Poisoning
- Climatic Injuries.
The delegates will be assessed on the day by our trainer by a series of both theory and practical assessments.
The course will be specifically tailored to your delegates job specification.
On successful completion of the course, the delegates will be awarded a qualification in Level Three Emergency First Aid and a Level Three Forestry (+F) Qualification which will be valid for three years.
READY TO KNOW MORE?
If you want to know more about our Emergency First Aid for Arborists course? Maybe you have questions in general? Click the “Contact Us” button below to get in touch.